FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I Order?
- Enter your address and zip code on our home page and click Find Me Food!
- Choose one of the available restaurants and a delivery time.
- Click on the menu items you wish to order.
- Click Checkout and enter your payment information.
Your food is on the way!
Q: What are your hours of operation?
A: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM, every day.
Q: What area do you deliver to?
A: Almost all of Naples, excluding extreme Golden Gate Estates. We deliver to the following zip codes: 34102, 34103, 34104, 34105, 34108, 34109, 34110, 34112, 34113 (excluding Isles of Capri), 34114 (excluding Verona Walk and locations south), 34116, 34117 (within one mile of Collier Blvd), 34119, and 34120 (within one mile of Collier Blvd). We do not deliver to Marco Island.
Q: Which restaurants do you deliver to my area?
A: We deliver all 125+ restaurants to all locations we deliver to!
Q: How much does it cost?
A: The delivery fee is usually $5.99, but it can be higher depending on your location and distance from the restaurant. In addition to that, you may add gratuity for your delivery driver (they work hard to make sure your order arrives quickly and accurately).
Q: What is the minimum order?
A: The minimum is $25. This may be higher depending on your location and distance from the restaurant.
Q: What form of payment do you accept?
A: MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, AMEX, and cash.
Q: How long does it take to receive my order?
A: Usually about 45 minutes, but it may take longer during peak times or if there is inclement weather or traffic delays.
Q: Can I order in advance and request a specific delivery time?
Q: Do you sell gift certificates?
A: Yes, to order a gift certificate in any amount of your choosing
just click on Gift Certificates in the menu above. You may have it
immediately emailed directly to the recipient, or you may print it out.
Q: Can I use a restaurant gift card or coupon?
A: No, we cannot accept gift cards, certificates or coupons issued by the restaurant.
Q: What if something is missing from my order or a
mistake has been made?
A: Please check your order when it arrives to ensure
it is all there. If anything is missing or wrong, call us within 30
minutes so that we can re-deliver or issue a refund. We must return
the incorrect item to the restaurant in order to re-deliver or issue a
refund, so please have it ready when the driver returns.
Q: How can I contact you?
A: You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 239-963-4446.
Q: Is there anything else I should know?
Delivery times are only estimates and are not guaranteed.
- We do not guarantee the quality of food prepared by the restaurants.
- Refunds cannot be given for items received as ordered.
We cannot guarantee that special requests can be accommodated.
- Special requests may incur an additional charge.
- Items listed as market price will be charged accordingly.
- 15% minimum gratuity required.
- If you fail to tip your driver, the greater of $6 or 15% will be added.
- In order to accommodate delivery, prices may differ from dine-in.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.